UK Student Visa

UK Tier 2 Dependent Visa


View All Testimonials

UK Tier 2 Dependent Visa

About visa:

Your family members ('dependants') can come with you when you come to the UK on this visa. Your family members must have a visa if they're from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.

A 'dependant' is any of the following:

  • your husband, wife or partner
  • your child under 18
  • your child over 18 if they're currently in the UK as a dependant


  • You won't need evidence of your savings if you have a letter from your fully approved ('A-rated') sponsor saying they'll provide one month's funding of at least £630 for each of your dependants.
  • Dependent Visa's are allowed to work in any type of job
  • The working rights of Tier 2 visa dependants will not be affected


Applying from inside the UK:

  • Passport copy
  • Biometrics card copy
  • Payslips orBank statements
  • Tenancy agreement
  • Copy of air tickets for arrival in india
  • photographs

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry