UK Student Visa

UK Dependent Visa


View All Testimonials

UK Dependent Visa

About visa:

A person who is either in the UK or outside the UK may apply for a visa as the spouse or civil partner of a person present and settled in the UK, i.e. someone who has either indefinite leave to remain or British citizenship. The applicant must already be married when they make a spouse visa UK application. The marriage visa will be granted for two years and it allows the visa holder to work without restriction.


  • Spouse/Partner visa for 2.5 years, then extension for another 2.5 years, only then permanent residency after 5 years.
  • It is also possible to switch from this Family Life visa to a normal Spouse visa, even on same-day service.
  • Your family members (dependants) can come with you when you come to the UK on this visa.
  • You can get a same-day decision at a premium service centre.


Documents included for the application are:

  • Marriage certificate
  • Proof of employment
  • Passport copy
  • Biometrics card copy
  • Payslips orBank statements
  • Tenancy agreement
  • Copy of air tickets for arrival in india
  • Copy of xxx's passport page showing entry stamp to india for wedding
  • Copy of wedding invitation
  • Wedding photographs
  • UK pre-departure tuberculosis detection programme medical certificate
  • Applicant's passport

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry