UK Student Visa

UK Tier 1 Dependent


View All Testimonials

UK Tier 1 Dependent

About visa:

permanent residency status on the UK. Most commonly, we are approached by a British husband or wife, who is applying to sponsor a foreign spouse/partner to settle in the UK, often accompanied by the partner's child. Tier 1 (Investor) migrants will be able to invite their spouse/unmarried partner/civil partner and children under 18 years of age to join them as dependants. The dependants will be given full rights to work in the UK apart from working as a Trainee Doctor/Dentist or professional sportsperson or sports coach.


  • Dependants of Tier 1 (Investors) and Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) do not need to satisfy the maintenance requirement.
  • They offer a Super Premium Service where the Home Office will visit the applicants in order to process the applications within 24 hours.
  • They provide an incorporation of a UK company and annual support service, assistance with company assets management by means of registration of trusts and offshore companies, accounting and legal services for UK companies.


you may need to satisfy conditions relating to:

  • Understanding of the English Language
  • Your Financial Status
  • Your Relationship
  • You'll need to have fingerprints and photograph taken at a visa application centre (to get a biometric residence permit) as part of their application.
  • You'll have to collect their biometric residence permit within 10 days of when they said they'd arrive in the UK (even if they actually arrive at a later date).

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry