Australia Student Visa

Australia ENS Report


View All Testimonials

Australia Employer nomination scheme Report

About visa :

Sowrya - THE VISA COMPANY is one of the best immigration consultants and we advice all Australia Employee Nomination Scheme applicants to evaluate their profile before investing in the actual visa process. The initial Australia ENS report will check your eligibility.

Australia ENS Report is produced after complete assessment of your profile for Australia Immigration on various parameters outlined.

This visa is a permanent residence visa. You can be in or outside Australia when you apply. If you are in Australia, you must hold a substantive visa or a bridging visa A, B or C.

The visa has two streams:
The Temporary Residence Transition stream: Is for subclass 457 visa holders who have worked for two years, while holding a subclass 457 visa, in the same occupation with their nominating employer (who is not subject to a labour agreement and who has lodged a valid nomination with us under the Temporary Residence Transition stream), who wants to offer them a permanent position in that occupation.

The Direct Entry stream is for:

  • people who have been nominated by their employer under the Direct Entry stream
  • people who have never, or only briefly, worked in Australia, or
  • Temporary residents who do not qualify for the Temporary Residence Transition stream.
  • The Agreement stream is for subclass 457 visa holders sponsored by an employer through a labour agreement.

Why Evaluation?

Australia evaluation or immigration assessment is necessary and suggested by Opulentus because immigration to a foreign country involves putting at stake a lot of your money and valuable time.

Visa to any country cannot be guaranteed hence one should be careful before investing one's resources in this field. Our Australia immigration assessment or evaluation will act as a preliminary checklist for taking your decision that whether or not to go in for an immigration process of a country.


This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers. It allows you to work in Australia under one of three streams:

  • The Temporary Residence Transition stream.
  • The Direct Entry stream
  • The Agreement stream.


  • You might be able to get this visa if you:
  • Have been nominated by an approved Australian employer.
  • Are younger than 50 years of age, unless you are exempt.
  • Meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt.
  • Apply under the stream for which you were nominated.

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry