Denmark Student Visa

Denmark Student Dependent Visa


View All Testimonials

Denmark Student Dependent Visa

Denmark student Dependent visa allows students to bring their Spouse & Child in Denmark under a program and avail Denmark education till the duration of the program.

About visa :

Denmark Student Dependent Visa is designed for spouses and dependent unmarried children under the age of 18 of Denmark Student Visa holders who want to accompany their spouse or parents to the country.

Student permit holders can bring their spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner, as well as any children under the age of 18 who are living at home with them. The dependents will be eligible for residence permits.

Spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner of Denmark Green Card holders are allowed to work full-time for the entire period till the validity expires.

You and your family must live together at the same address in Denmark. Furthermore, you must be able to support your family financially and must be able to document this. Consequently, your family may not receive public assistance under the terms of the Active Social Policy Act (social benefits).


The residence permit for your accompanying family member can be extended along with your own permit, if all conditions are still being met. The time period of your family member's permit will match yours.The residence permit of your accompanying child under the age of 18 can be extended beyond the age of 18, if he/she is still living with you.


  • Study in Denmark - to fulfil your potential and prepare for a world of opportunities.
  • Danish higher education combines traditional academic excellence with teaching that will make you think, debate, collaborate and experiment your way to greater knowledge.
  • If you hold a residence permit as a student at a higher educational programme or at a PhD programme, you can usually bring your family with you to Denmark.
  • Furthermore, your accompanying family member does not need to apply for a work permit, as the residence permit includes the right to work or study during the stay in Denmark.
  • Your family members cannot be granted a residence permit if they apply during your job search period. However, if they were granted a residence permit while you were studying, it will still be valid for the additional six months of the job search period.


  • Valid passport
  • Registered & cohabitating partner need to provide relevant documents to prove their relationship. Documentation of cohabitation such as lease contracts, ensurance policies, or similar, with both you and your partner's names on (for cohabiting partners)
  • Marriage certificate (for spouses or registered partners). To be regarded as cohabiting partners, you must normally have lived together for a period of at least 18-24 months.
  • Birth certificate (for children under 18)
  • Letter of consent from the other custody holder, if you and the other parent have joint custody of the child, and the child is travelling with you only (for children under 18)
  • Documentation that you can support your accompanying family members.
  • Document stating that you must live together in Denmark at the same address

Financial Requirements

The fund requirements are:

  • DKK 64404/annum per person for spouses or cohabiting partners
  • DKK 16104/annum per child for married or cohabiting parents
  • DKK 19428/annum per child for single parents

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry