New Zealand Student Visa

Post study Open-Work Visa


View All Testimonials

New Zealand Post Study Open-Work Visa

About visa :

People, who have a New Zealand qualification that they completed in New Zealand, can apply for a visa to work in New Zealand and you'd like to get a job here too. To be eligible, you must have an acceptable qualification. If you're granted a work visa, you can do almost


  • 12 months
  • If you find a job that's relevant to your qualification, you can apply for a Post Study Work Visa - Employer Assisted to allow you to work in New Zealand for another 2 years.

Visa Condition:

Entry permission: You must apply for entry permission when you arrive in New Zealand. You can do this by completing an arrival card, which you'll be given on the way to New Zealand.


  • Work for any employer.
  • Work in almost any job New Zealand.
  • If you want to travel in and out of New Zealand, you must have valid multiple entry travel conditions to return to New Zealand.
  • You can study for up to 3 months in any 12-month period.


  • You must have completed an acceptable qualification.
  • You must apply no later than 3 months after the end of your student visa (or 6 months, if you were studying for a doctorate).
  • You must have at NZ $4,200 to live on while you're in New Zealand.
  • You can only apply for this visa once, unless you complete a second higher qualification that is either a New Zealand bachelor's degree or post-graduate qualification, which you spend at least 30 weeks in New Zealand studying for.
  • You can't provide illegal services, or operate or invest in a business that does.
  • You can't include a partner or dependent children in your visa application, but they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you.

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry