Germany Student Visa

Germany Dependent Visa


View All Testimonials


About visa :

Dependents can travel and reside in Germany.

Dependents can travel for:

  • Family Reunion for Children
  • Family Reunion for Spouses
  • Au pairs
  • To get married or to enter a registered partnership

Features :

  • Your family members (Dependents) can come with you when you come to Germany on this visa.
  • Dependent can travel and reside in Germany.
  • You can get a same-day decision at a premium service centre.


Beside valid passport, the other documents required are:

  • Declaration on True and Complete Information
  • Consent Letter from both parents regarding child's move to Germany for dependent children
  • Proof of Reason for Parent/Spouse's Stay in Germany
  • Child's Birth Certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Au Pair Contract with a German family
  • Birth certificate of both in Au pair visa application
  • Certificate of Marriage Ability & Birth certificate of dependent if planning to marry in Germany
  • Confirmation of German Registrar's Office that you registered your intent of getting married / entering a registered partnership there
  • Informal Invitation Letter from your spouse

Sowrya Services

Sowrya offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.

·         Career Guidance

·         Visa documentation*

·         Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy

·         Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary

·         Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required

·         Post landing, travelling,Forex and settling assistance

*Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry