France Student Visa

France Student Visa Guidance


View All Testimonials

France Student Visa Guidance

About visa :

Students going for short courses, long courses, exchange programs, language courses, internship etc. can apply for a student visa. A student visa is an endorsement (usually a printed sticker) placed in your passport by the French authorities granting you permission to enter and/or reside in the country for a specified period of time and purpose, specifically as a student. The French government requires that U.S. students studying in France for more than 90 days obtain a student visa.

If you want to study in France, you may be required to get a French visa or permit depending on your nationality and situation. Different application procedures apply depending on what you will be studying in France, and how long you will need to live in France in order to complete your studies. This can be applicable to students studying a degree, taking a short course, or enrolled in a French language class.


  • Students are exposed to French culture & interactive environment in their daily student life.
  • With diverse group of people, a new experience that can provide you with excess of fun and adventure. So it is a time to learn and grow as a person while you learn so much.
  • Universities organize shows and hold conferences, seminars, parties and sporting and other outdoor activities as part of the student lifestyle. Life cannot be serious all of the time. All of the activities planned by colleges and universities offer plenty of fun for you.
  • France allow you to work part-time up to 20 hours per week while you study in France.
  • Another consideration to keep in mind while you are in France is your health. The French government offers a health care program, and since it is mandatory that all residents and international guests alike be covered under such a plan, you should do this before you physically arrive in the country.


  • an official enrolment or acceptance letter on the headed paper of the institution, stating your full details, details of the French institution and specifying the start and end dates of the academic programme.
  • proof that you have sufficient funds (currently EUR 615 per month), for example, bank statement, guarantor's letter, or notice of a grant or funding from an official source.
  • an airline ticket/reservation showing date of departure or handwritten statement from yourself with an intended departure date.
  • Proof that you have medical insurance with a minimum cover of EUR 30,000.
  • proof that you have accommodation. If you're staying on campus or student housing, then you'll need an official letter from the university or college confirming the details. If you're staying with family or friends then they'll need to get a certificate of board and lodging (attestation d'accueil) from their town hall.

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry