Poland Student Visa

EU Blue Card - Poland


View All Testimonials


About visa :

EU Blue Card - Poland is an immigration permit which has resemblance to US Green Card. This will allow highly educated skilled professionals from foreign locations to come to Poland and explore the career opportunities available in this beautiful rich country. Non-EU skilled workers can live and work in Poland with this card.

EU Blue card - Poland has a validity period of 2 years and permits your family to accompany you. Poland has started accepting applications from June 12th, 2012.


  • Residence permits for a specified period will be issued by way of a single administrative procedure covering both the residence permit in Poland and the work permit;
  • After two years of stay in Poland, a change of the entity which commissions work to a foreigner, of position, of remuneration or of any other employment conditions will only be notified by the foreigner to the voivode, without the need for the voivode to change the permit;
  • In the case of temporary unemployment, the foreigner holding a residence permit for a fixed period for the purposes of highly qualified employment will be allowed to stay in Poland
  • Preferential rules of family reunification and of granting long-term EU residence permit will be applicable


  • Masters Degree of education
  • 5 years of work experience
  • You need to have a employment contract and should have a monthly salary of at least 1.5 times the average gross fixed reference year by order of the Minister of Immigration
  • Hold a contract of indefinite duration or a minimum of one year.
  • Sound health and character
  • Medical & travel insurance is a must

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry