Netherlands Student Visa

EU Blue Card - Netherlands


View All Testimonials

EU Blue Card-Netherlands

About visa :

It is not required for an employer to be recognized as a sponsor in the Netherlands.

In order to enter the Netherlands for a stay of more than 3 months, the employee will, in many cases, require a special permit called a regular provisional residence permit. The procedure will be slightly different than when no regular provisional residence permit is required.

EU Blue Card - Netherlands is an immigration permit which has resemblance to US Green Card. This will allow highly educated skilled professionals from foreign locations to come to Netherlands and explore the career opportunities available in this beautiful rich country. Non-EU skilled workers can live and work in Netherlands with this card.

The Netherlands has a very strong economy. It plays a major role in the European economy. Shipping, fishing, trade, and banking have been leading sectors. It is one of the world's 10 leading exporting countries. Some of the other major industries include chemicals, metallurgy, machinery, electrical, goods and tourism.


EU Blue card - Netherlands has a validity period of 2 years and permits your family to accompany you.


  • You will be issued a Temporary residence permit with a period of validity that has maximum period of validity of 2 years
  • Pathway to long term residency permit
  • Family members can join the main card holder regardless of the validity period of their permits


  • Masters degree
  • 5 years of work experience
  • You need to have a employment contract and should have a monthly salary of at least 1.5 times the average gross fixed reference year by order of the Minister of Immigration
  • Hold a contract of indefinite duration or a minimum of one year.
  • Sound health and character
  • Medical & travel insurance is a must.

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry