Hungary Visa

EU Blue Card - Hungary


View All Testimonials

EU Blue Card - Hungary

About Visa :

EU Blue Card - Hungary is an immigration permit which has resemblance to US Green Card. This will allow highly educated skilled professionals from foreign locations to come to Hungary and explore the career opportunities available in this beautiful rich country. Non-EU skilled workers can live and work in Hungary with this card.

EU Blue card - Hungary has a validity period of 2 years and permits your family to accompany you.


  • You will be issued a Temporary residence permit with a period of validity that has maximum period of validity of 2 years.
  • Pathway to long term residency permit.
  • Family members can join the main card holder regardless of the validity period of their permits.


To obtain an EU Blue Card, you have to fill in the standardized application form and:

  • present a valid passport (for the entire period of the intended residence)
  • provide a passport - size photograph
  • verify the purpose of your entry and stay by submitting a preliminary employment agreement for a job requiring advanced skills for a defined period of a maximum of four years.
  • The agreement should also specify the job description, the required level of higher education, your salary (reaching the minimum salary threshold of highly - skilled workers specified by the competent Ministry) and the period of employment.
  • Present a verified copy and translation of the certificate of higher education necessary to fill the position specified in the preliminary employment agreement.
  • Present documents certifying full health insurance. You need to be insured for the full range of health care services or apply for such services to cover you for the duration of your stay as a highly - qualified employee.
  • Present documents certifying sufficient resources to cover the cost of living, e.g. by providing the preliminary employment agreement requiring advanced skills or a tax certificate of your income in the previous year.
  • Have a valid work contract or binding job offer for highly qualified employment with duration of at least 1 year.
  • Meet the minimum salary threshold in the Member State concerned (see below)
  • For regulated professions: present documents proving that the national legal requirements are met.
  • For unregulated professions: present documents proving that the relevant higher professional qualifications are met (for more information about higher professional qualifications, see the FAQ section).
  • Present a valid travel document, an application for a visa or a visa (if necessary), and a valid residence permit or a national long-term visa (if appropriate).
  • Present a proof of sickness insurance (or a proof of having applied for it).

Quick Enquiry

Quick Enquiry